Calling innovative real estate agents and brokers.
Enhance your real estate listings and improve your marketing potential with more than just still pictures and more than an image slideshow. My video services enable you to give the potential buyer, who maybe local, national or even international, the best coverage of your listings.
The time for video is now – find out more below.
- Great for attracting leads, informing buyers and marketing you and your office as local innovators
- More than just still pictures – year on year Americans viewed 64% more online video at almost 11.5 billion in March 2008
- Give buyers a feel for the layout and flow of a property – get ready to hear “I’ve already been here” from your potential clients!
- Great way to market yourself as well as get home buyers and sellers more involved in the home sales process
- Great impact for those out-of state buyers, investors and budding property moguls etc
- Branded video tour improves your market impact*
- Save time and gas money when showing prospective buyers
- Video can be embedded into your office/agent website as well as online video services like YouTube
- Use the video to help promote the unique aspects of each property
* – (except where MLS rules dictate otherwise)
Find out more about the service and the pricing and then read the testimonials.
seanhayes.biz » Blog Archive » Why video in real estate? · October 28, 2008 at 9:03 am
[…] In home real estate video […]