OK – you’ve read all about how video can help you and now you want to know more about the services I offer.
On site shooting – capturing the video footage of the property in question. Of course you need this. I visit the property at an agreed time and capture footage of the outside and then move onto the inside. My technique is to capture the home as if you are really there walking through and looking at the sizes and layout.
HD – or High Definition. I have the equipment and production services to take advantage of High Definition video. Please let me know if you would like your video footage shot in HD – you can easily make use of HD for personal viewing with your prospects.
Once I have the footage then it’s back to the studio to get to the finished product. I work on the following:
- Editing – putting together the footage into an compelling online video tour
- Branding – applying your agency branding*
- Graphics / titles – appropriate titling and annotation throughout the video
- Publication of web based video files – e.g. mpeg, mp4 files for use with YouTube and other video sites
- Tours published to online sites for you and optimized for search engines
- Typical turnaround of 48 hours
* – (except where MLS rules dictate otherwise)
When I have a rough edit ready for viewing I get you to preview the video and I work with you and listen to your feedback to make sure it presents the property in the best way. You can check out the video samples for ideas on how the finished product will look.
Upon successful completion of the video I then go ahead an make the file available to you and also I complete the service by uploading the video to popular video sharing websites and real estate video sites.
Find out more information and pricing.